Thin polyester film tape incorporating a custom formulated high temperature silicone adhesive.
- Splicing of silicone coated paper, liner and films as well as other difficult to adhere surfaces.
- Mask of panels and metals subject to mild caustic or acid bath etching.
- Masking edges of overlap seams in metal bonding process where excess epoxy flows onto the tape.
- High temperature masking applications.
- Thin and conformable enabling masking of uneven surfaces.
- Wide operating temperature range up to 180°C.
- Removes cleanly without adhesive residue after exposure to heat or chemical.
- Resistant to chemical attack.
- Color of tape enables easy identification of mask or splice area.